Jan 3, 2010

The Ab Myth

I am sure you have heard of or have tried numerous abdominal exercises or abdominal machines to try and burn the fat around the belly region. Did it work? I am guessing it did not. All this hype that was created by marketing ads was just a money making tactic. I want to let you in on a little secret, doing abdominal exercises with or without any fancy machines or equipment will not help you lose fat around the belly region or mid-section.

When training abdominal muscles like any other muscle, all you are doing is strengthening and building that muscle but you are never going to see it if it is covered with fat. To be honest when I used to prepare for a bodybuilding competition I used to do virtually no abdominal exercises but used to get my body fat percentage in the low single digits.

The only way one can get rid of body fat permanently is to follow a proper eating plan and training program. For more info Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Burning Cardio Workout - 37 Minute Fitness Blender Cardio Workout at...

Download your Free Fat Loss Report Now ==> CLICK HERE <==